Information ausblenden
Hallo und herzlich willkommen im ZTR Forum Deutschland. Melde Dich doch einfach direkt an und mach mit bei uns!

Hi from Prague!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Vorstellungen neuer Mitglieder" wurde erstellt von RomanAlexandrov, 9. Oktober 2016.

1. RomanAlexandrov

RomanAlexandrov Neues Mitglied

ZTR Baujahr:
    Motor:
    250ccm 4V
    Hey, everyone! My name is Roman and I'm from Prague. I'm glad to be here as I own three ZTR Roadsters =)

You may ask why do I need 3 trikes! Well... Long story short, once I've tried my friend's ZTR Roadster for a day and I felt in love with it. So I've decided to make a small business project - I've bought several trikes and made a rent for tourists. Customers are happy and I have got an opportunity sometimes to take the trikes out with my friends and race them through the night Prague!

The season have come to an end by now, but I've got big plans for the winter - to rebuild at least one trike into electric ZTR Roadster! 36 kW motor, electronic controller (or "the brains") and a charger are already waiting to be installed. Can't wait to ride it.

I haven't looked through the whole forum yet, but I've already seen many interesting topics. Hope to be helpful as well!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ZTR gefällt das.
  2. Werbung für Besucher

3. User #3

User #3 Neues Mitglied

nice to have you here
    if there are any questions please feel free to ask
    I am looking forward to read more from you

Diese Seite empfehlen